|Status:||The Auction Is Now Over|
|Bidding Opens:||Mon May 9, 2016 09:00 AM|
|Bidding Closes:||Fri May 13, 2016 05:00 PM|
|Currency:||USD (United States Dollars)|
Questions regarding this auction or the items in the auction? Log in with your account to contact the auction's administrator.
— ADVERTISEMENT —
Welcome To The Auction!
Let's have some fun bringing kids to camp! Bid on these vintage Camp Brookwoods and Deer Run signs that have been replaced with new ones in New Hampshire. All proceeds go toward the scholarship fund for providing financial assistance to campers who might not otherwise be able to attend Brookwoods, Deer Run and Moose River Outpost. All of these signs are one of a kind so get bidding!
There is also a section called "Donations" if you want to give directly to the scholarship fund. You can also donate to the fund through the website.
Winning Bidder Payment Information
Winning bidders will be contacted at the end of the auction to make arrangements for payment and pickup/delivery of their items.
Payment Types Accepted:
- Check (Please make payable to Christian Camps and Conferences, Inc.) and mail to 34 Camp Brookwoods Rd., Alton, NH 03809
- Online credit card payment via our website: http://www.christiancamps.net (please forward confirmation of payment to the auction administrator)
Winning Bidder Item Pickup/Delivery:
- Winning Bidders can pick up their items in person at camp or have them shipped. (Continental US shipping only)
- Shipping costs (via Fed Ex) are extra and actual charges will be billed to the winning bidder. Approximate weight and actual dimensions of signs are given, please consider the cost of shipping when you make your bids.
General Auction Information
- The time on this server will be used to determine the start and end times of the auction. This time may be off from your local time. Refer to the approximate time in the right hand side of this page.
- When the auction closes, all bidders will receive an e-mail regarding the status of the items they have bid on.
- The highest bid placed on an item, by auction close, is the winner. There can only be one winner per auction item. The auction administrator (group hosting the auction) agrees to sell the item to the highest bidder.
- You must register an account in order to place bids. Click Register on the upper right hand side of this page in the login area. Once you have registered, a confirmation/activation will be emailed to you. You must click on the link in the email message to complete the registration process. If you haven't received your confirmation email, please check your "junk mail" or "spam" folder as it may have gone there. You can also re-request the confirmation email. The link for resending the activation code can be found in the login area.
NOTE: eFlea provides a service that facilitates silent auctions for charities & groups/fundraisers. The items up for bids in this auction are listed by the group raising the funds. eFlea is not responsible for the accuracy of the item listings. Please verify item details with the auction administrator(s) prior to placing any bid(s). While eFlea tries to verify the auction administrator(s) and charity/group, we cannot guarantee their validity. Please be cautious and participate only in auctions where you are familiar with the groups and/or administrators.
— ADVERTISEMENT —